Beachner Grain, Inc was founded on the following commitments in 1987.
- We will treat our employees fairly and with respect.
- We will provide a safe place to work.
- We will have clear personnel policies that apply to all employees.
- We acknowledge that our employees are key to our future success.
- We will treat our customers fairly and with respect.
- We will provide a safe place to conduct business.
- We will strive to understand our customers' needs and expectations.
- We will provide a timely response to our customers' needs with a positive "can do" attitude.
- We will treat our suppliers fairly and with respect.
- We will value our relationship with suppliers, just as we value our customer relationships.
- We will be supportive to the communities in which we live and work.
- We will maintain safe, secure, and well kept properties.
- We will be environmentally responsible.
- We will manage the company's assets as if they were our own.
- We will protect the company's reputation.
At Beachner Grain, we will always be honest and fair in our relationships with our employees, customers, suppliers, community, and our owners.